IPA Video Project
Your students now have the opportunity to get involved with a project that not only gives them a great reason to use their English, but also to develop their creativity, teamwork and audio-visual skills to create something truly fun that can be enjoyed by the whole world.
If you think your students might enjoy making and starring in their own video, then our Video Project Competition could be just what you need to get them to stretch their English and show the world just what heights of creativity they are capable of attaining.
- The competition is open to all schools who are clients of IPA Productions during the school year 2018-2019. Your school is considered a client if it has attended one of our performances.
- The objective is to produce a video based on the show they have seen.
- The video should only star the students and staff of your school.
- The video must be minimum of 3 minutes and maximum 6 minutes long.
- The video must be 100% in English.
- The video must include characters from the show but be of new scenes and new dialogue created by the students.
- Videos will be judged on the English content, artistic quality, originality and humour in equal amounts.
- Your video must be submitted between 1st January 2019 and 31st May 2019 by loading it onto YouTube with the title ‘IPA Productions Video Project Competition 18–19’ followed by the name of the school (and number if the school is submitting more than one video) and then sending us a link by email.
- The winners will be announced before the end of the school year in June 2019 and announced on our FaceBook page. The winner will be contacted directly.
- The winner will get a performance of an IPA show completely free for the school year 2019–20.
- The decision of the judges is final.